Saturday, June 26, 2010

The first time my mother held me, a moment after I was born, the nurse midwife told her:
"Such long fingers! This child must be a pianist!"
My fingers apparently never grew longer, because they are very briefly today (27 years later…), but at the age of five I began piano lessons.

Piano was not the only one.
I sang in the choir, I learned programming (Me?! Programming..? Oh, my God ... I have no idea how it happened ..!), danced folk dances and variety of other courses.
Every day I had two classes and I loved it very much.

I think the many courses I signed to are those that made me who I am today. I have so many interests, and so many things I love to do.

Today's blog –

List of things I love to do, which you can also find on my new Tumblr:

The obvious: Lampworking

Candies


Sea

Cocking

Filming films


Well, actually I prefer editing…

And, of course, playing the piano:

This is it for today... :-)

Keep in touch,
Shiran Rosenhaft
GlasSmile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment