Saturday, August 14, 2010

My friend Brigitte

Today I would like to tell you about another friend of mind- Brigitte.

Brigitte is also one of my favorite customers and yesterday I've got from her a very Exciting picture.

She bought from me 3 lampwork beads- a pair of 2 white cylinders

And one HUGE focal hollow bead:


And now take a look how talented she is and what my friend Brigitte made out of them:


I think her choice for a green wire is amazing!! She made out of this Dominant bead such a gentle great necklace!

Thank you dear Brigitte for being such a talented woman! :-)

Shiran Rosenhaft
GlasSmile :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your beads are so beautiful!
    I would like to learn lampwork, so I'm looking for teacher. I live in Jerusalem too and it will be great if you'll be able to give me lessons. But if you don't give lessons maybe you know who does?
    Best regards, Julia.

    ReplyDelete